1. What is analytical alert-based camera monitoring?
It is made up of Advanced A.I. software that is used to equip cameras with SMART detection capabilities. The A.I. SMART detection software enables cameras to identify unwanted elements in the area and upon detection, it will send a visual alert to the control room. The control room operator will analyse the alert to determine whether a response unit must be dispatched to intercept and profile the detected unwanted element.
Advantages of analytical alert-based camera monitoring:
- Early detection of unwanted elements (suspicious people/vehicles or criminals).
- Detection of suspicious behaviour and criminal activities.
- Proactive deployment of security resources to intercept and profile the unwanted elements.
- Recorded video data and activity reports.
2. What is an access control?
S² Management will help you integrate your access control measures with our control room. This will enable S² Management to enforce your access control protocols for a household or business. S² Management will help you integrate your access control measures with our control room. This will enable S² Management to enforce your access control protocols for a household or business.
3. What are proactive virtual patrols?
At randomised or scheduled intervals throughout the day, the S² Management operators will access your cameras to conduct a sweep of the environment and to assess if there are any unwanted elements in the area. The S² Management operators will notify nearby response units of any suspicious elements or criminals picked up on.
4. Where do you provide services?
- Residential households
- Estates and communities
- Private, commercial, and industrial Businesses
- Farming lands