R159 PER MONTH - SECURITY SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE PLAN
S² Management oversees monthly “Health Check” assessments on all your security systems:
✓ Alarm system
✓ Panic system
✓ Access control system
✓ Camera surveillance system
✓ Electric fence System
✓ Fire detection system
✓ Are you paying for security systems to be monitored? As part of the assessment, we will verify that your security systems are linked up to your Armed Response and Off-Site Monitoring Service Providers.
What is the purpose of the “Health Check” assessment on your security systems?
1) To advise you on whether your security systems are working optimally and at its fullest capabilities.
2) To foresee any issues that may arise in the future.
3) Identify any problems that is causing a failing security system.
4) Provide you with a post assessment report on repairs, upgrades and recommendations.
5) IMPORTANT NOTE – Many people are not aware of the fact that their security systems are not fully linked up to their armed response and off-site monitoring providers. As part of the assessment we will verify this for you.
What does the “Health Check” assessment on your security systems entail?✓
✓ Visual inspection of devices
✓ Visual inspection on cabling & connections
✓ Physical test of system components
✓ Cleaning of devices as needed
✓ Verify that there is a communication link between your security systems, armed response and off-site monitoring service providers
What is the cause of faulty security systems?
- Old equipment
- Outdated technology
- Misaligned sensors and detectors
- Improper installation
- Improper maintenance
- Faulty equipment
- Environmental interference
- Criminal interference
- Damage to equipment by way of human or pet error
How to get started?
- If you have questions and would like to get in touch with us – Please click on the “complete a form” icon on the top of the page or navigate to the “Contact” page and complete the form.
- If you would like to signup to our services – please click on the Sign Up icon on the top right hand corner of the page and complete the steps.
- Once you have signed up – we will contact you within 24hrs to book your monthly assessment.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking and the assigned assessor to your property. We pride ourselves on the trust relationship with our customers and we try to maintain the same assessor assigned to your property on a ongoing basis. All our assessors have had criminal background checks and have been vetted – We take our trust relationship with you and your security seriously!
- You will receive a detailed report after each assessment.
- Each monthly booking will be confirmed a month in advance.